Friday, July 6, 2007

PaluesMachinicTranslation2

My latest model! Sorry for the bad renderings . . . I realized a thikness surface and concerning the design I tried to emerge space, density and connected with the appearence of density gradient behaviour. Further I tried to reach a certain agglomeratio of mass at the edges (as we can obeserve it in the plastermodels) of the model - but this effect is unfortunately more visible in the TopMod model! I will see what I can do during the day to get a more mass like structure - means adding some more structural elements in TopMod . . .













. . . . . first these pictures as a new approach! In my opinion here especailly the gradient behaviour and the emergence of topological space appear. Local dense areas are stressed as you can see in the front view and in the side view lower densed areas on the right side of the model.


Front view

Side view


Top view


Top view

Side view


Top Side view

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey ! Here is one possible prototype! Further extensions will follow for tomorrow . . .




At the same time I am working on the description concerning the terms! Yes for sure ! . . . and the maps will be added too on the blog . . . .

Update . . . . there are not really changes made; because - to be honest - I lost for a moment my conviction AND one further step with the right above model which is not visible here produced an error importing him to Maya! I dont know why. So I started with the model you see at the top!



1 comment:

Matias del Campo said...

The green model on the bottom looks very promising, keep on working on this one, as it somehow manages the balance between volume and void the most convincing way, and still resembles phenomena of your plaster model. What happens between your connections....is this supposed to be empty or do you create a density there? (Volume-Void problem..)